Problem???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SteveMac

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Seems like my Pin Cushion Leather is a producer! Tank is going on 8 years now and have maybe 20 of these at various size. LFS doesn't seem to want these on a trade. Have a problem just giving to them and them turning around and selling them to people. I have gave everyone I know locally leathers. Would give them away to more people if I knew how to ship them. Do all leather (toadstools) produce like this? I'm sure this one and it's offspring have produced a least a hundred since I got it. Why on earth would you pay more than 5 bucks for one? Just wondering if everyones toadstools do this? Steve

Hi Steve. Welcome to AquariumAdvice.com! :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros:
I have two toad stools and while both have grown considerably since I bought them, they have never really "reproduced". Got pics?

I have a toadstool, and I noticed a little bitty toadstool about 1/2 inch starting at the bottom. :D

lando will get a pic tomorrow and post.
revhtree, Mine starts with a little bud on the edge of the toadstool like a teardrop. This drops from the parent animal and starts a new one. Steve

If you wanna practice shipping I'll paypal you the shipping charges :mrgreen:

Lando and revhtree...check out my photos in my gallery. Shows just part of all the babies from the parent and how they form on the parent before they drop.

Phyl, don't joke...at my end with these things they just keep coming...let me know if you are serious, OK? Steve

If I shipped you a live animal container and a check for the cost of shipping
would that work or do you have container's

maybe we could figure a trade want a small colt coral frag?

Back
Top Bottom