Problems with new Sump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishlips12

Aquarium Advice Activist
Okay not really a problem just my own ignorance. Was quite excited to get home and find my new Aqua Clear Aquatics Pro 74 Sump unit at my front door. The unit is a complete package which has the pump,protein skimmer and bioballs together. Anyway found one cracked tube, that I believe is the vertical tube portion of the PS. But that is not the frustrating part. The thing came with very limited and vague directions with NO illustrations at all. How is a newbie like myself supposed to figure this thing out. Hopefully they will replace just the cracked part without me having to return the whole unit. Getting on to my obvious question now.. can anyone help me get this thing assembled.

If I posted a picture of this monster would it help.

Thanks in advance

Pictures always help. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would be able to at least guide you in the right direction as to how to put it together.

Pictures of new sump

More like pieces of the new. If anyone can help me put this thing together I would greatly appreciate it, I have a overflow 55g corner tank.

I will try to attach the pics here hopefully I can do more than one at a time

arghhhhh

Darn I can't even post an attachment what gives. I will re read the FAQ area again but I thought I did it correct.

What error message did you get when you tried to attatch? Attatchments can not be larger than 100K.

I'm going to merge this post with your other ;)

Back
Top Bottom