Puffer and a Trigger?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigggt

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi guys new to the forum but understand rules and how to use the search button :D

That being said i currently have a Porcupine Puffer ,Blue Tang,Purple Tang and a Marron clown.

The tank is pretty big not sure of the exact size but its around 235 gallons(79"X24"X24")

I went to the compatibility chart but there are so many types of puffers and triggers

My question is what type of trigger do you think would go good with a porcupine puffer.

Also i have had the puffer for about 6 weeks now and after searching on this forum about their diet,mine loves Krill but have not tried anything else

Is Krill only not a good diet

thanx

That's appx 196 gallons. We have a calculator in the top half of this page. I've had a porc and a humu trigger together in a 90g tank with absolutely no problems. Neither of them were very aggressive you just can't keep them with inverts(crabs, snails.) they eat them like popcorn. Soak the krill in selcon or marine zoe for vitamins. Mine both ate chunks of shrimp from the grocery store. They also love live food. I also had a volitan lion in with mine.

Back
Top Bottom