Purple/Blue brain coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melosu58

SW REEF 20+ YEARS
This is a not so common brain coral. Most of them are green brown light colored. You can find some of these it's picture hard to find places and they are a good addition to the tank.

6218-albums4401-picture22758.jpg

This is a bubble coral. It's pretty old which causes which is why you see the bubbles separating a little bit but it's still in good condition to me they are one of the prettiest corals soft corals that there is.

6218-albums4401-picture32977.jpg

This is a hammer coral. It is another LPS coral. It is a very beautiful coral and as you can see other fish love to live inside its branches. Another good addition to the saltwater tank.

6218-albums4401-picture31668.jpg

Here is a pagoda cup coral. Is another very beautiful coral you can see all the beautiful

polyps in front of the coral and is also a very good addition to the saltwater tank.

6218-albums4401-picture31368.jpg

I'm just trying to throw some corals out there for people to consider. These are corals that I've had myself and they propagate pretty quickly for a pretty tank

This is a frogspawn coral. It belongs to the LPS classification. As you can see it's a very beautiful coral and propagates in the tank pretty quickly.

6218-albums4401-picture30615.jpg

This is a torch coral. This is another coral that does well in the tank but you must make sure that there's not too much trauma to the coral itself from the waves crashing.

6218-albums4401-picture30628.jpg

Nice, because it's nice when someone e can know a little about some so when they are shopping they can have a better idea if they would work, be easy enough, or be extra particular. about

Back
Top Bottom