Purple Up or B-Ionic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I use B-Ionic right now and the coralline is growing but I would like it to grow a bit quicker. I was considering purple up? Has anyone had expierence with it? If so do you prefer purple up or b-ionic? Let me know your sucess with either!

I started using purple-up a few weeks ago. I've never used B-Ionic before, but used Coraline Stimulator for almost 3 months. I've noticed a huge change in my tank with Purple Up. My Coraline was starting to bleach out with my new MH, and when I added Purple Up it regained it's color and started growing much thicker around the tank. I couldn't be happier with the product. At least give the stuff a try for a few weeks, it may just be what you're looking for.

where did you order the purple up from?

I know aquariumplants has it, but I am just looking to see if i can order some other stuff when I order it..... purple up is the only thing aquarium plants has that I can use....

Be careful what you wish for.

I wish my coraline wouldn't grow so fast or all over the place. I use B-Ionic.

I just ordered a bottle from eBay I will use it when I run out of B-Ionic to see if I notice any difference. First off however if I use purple up after using B-Ionic will it effect my system at all?

Back
Top Bottom