question about octopus bh100 and bh100f

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chris86

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was looking at a diy skimmer but after pricing stuff i can get a bh100 or bh100f for about the same price. Since i am new I figured it might be the best bet so I am not fitting problems with a skimmer not working or something. My question is can I connect it to a cpr hob refugium.

Also can I set the stuff on the stand behind the tank rether then hob. By making a overflow box to go to the skimmer instead of the pump in side the tank. Then the other side of skimmer go to refugium instead of to main tank then a pump in the refugium to take it back to the main tank

Any one with help would be great trying to get this tank set up. The reason why i am looking at a different way other the hob is my girlfriend dose not like the look of hang on back or the big hoods on top. So I am making a low profile one that the my light will be made into the top with have 2 fans blowing heat out of hood and the top of the heatsinks will be sticking though the hood so the heat will be out side of the hood

Back
Top Bottom