Question about water flow and anenome.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

William

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a condy in my tank, and no.. Hes not splitting, thats not why hes searching for high water flow.

But I have a Minijet 404 blowing across the back of my tank, and the anenome moves into the stream on the other side of the tank. My question is, is this okay?

The only reason I say this, is because the last time he got infront of the 404 [ its currently unplugged ] he got himself beat up pretty bad and hever inflated himself to the same size again after that incident, he still inflates.. and extends, just not as big as when he was infront of the high flow.

My question is, Should I reposition the 404 to a place where he can't get infront of it [ Note, hes not RIGHT infront of it, hes on the other side of the tank opposite of the power head, just in the middle of its flow ] or should I just leave him and let him get blown around by the current?

Cause he looks like hes getting beat up by it.. yet he actively moves towards it..

i would just let him be. i think that moveing thing could do more harm then good. and he knows what he wants. ( but i do wonder some times that he has no clue what he is doing)

Back
Top Bottom