quick fish questions.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonForce

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Currently have a randalls shrimp goby and a true pair. Looking to add some new fish. I really enjoy gobys. This is for a sumpless 37g with a DSB and about 80 or so lbs of LR with a prizm skimmer.

If this is the tank in your signature then it looks pretty full. I dont know if your bioload will allow any more fish

Just updated, had a very rough summer, chiller fixed most of that. I had to get rid of alot of stuff and even more things just didnt make it. But im back on track now

just mostly soft corals and LPS, 3 small bubbltips, 2 clowns 1 randalls shrimp goby, cucumber, CBS, emerald crab. more inverts i dont see too often haha

You`ll need to check the compatibility of the goby you have now to the one you want to get as you might not have enough room in a 37 gallon tank.

DragonForce said:
Currently have a randalls shrimp goby and a true pair. Looking to add some new fish. I really enjoy gobys. This is for a sumpless 37g with a DSB and about 80 or so lbs of LR with a prizm skimmer.

is this a question?

gobys generally dont like each other, if that answers anything

I currently have a randalls shrimp goby and there is also a pistol in there he has not paired up with. All the sites say these gobys are nice to others so does anyone know another nice goby? I prefer the shrimp species. I really like the yellow watchman.

Back
Top Bottom