R.I.P. Rose anemone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I decided to sell my really large rose anemone so I took it to the LFS last friday. I stopped by today to see what they had in the new shipment and they said they found it stuck in a PH chopped to pieces this morning. :evil: If I would have only kept it. :cry:

Attachments

• img_0432_822.jpg
    img_0432_822.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 41
its not its fault.
Nice job LFS. You might think they have done this before and could find a place without a intake.

It had grown considerable since I had it and I wanted the room for other corals. It did not come from them but I take them frags almost every week so they were just selling it for me. The bad thing is the owner told one of the employees to move it to a tank they had screens over the intakes for 2 days and he did not do it. I think the owner will make it right with corals etc that I want in the future. The little prick that did not move it has been begging me for red ricordias for about a month now. Fat chance :twisted:

Generally speaking you are correct. Most people that work in a LFS just want a job and really do not have much experience. There is the occasional person working at fish stores who are doing it simply because that is what they love to do.

I went to two different ones in Martinsgerg, WV and they knew absolutely NOTHING about fish! The one in Charles Town, WV is awesome! The "fish lady" has her own tanks at home and know a ton (at leat seems she does, since i'm still kind of a noob)

Back
Top Bottom