Rare Anthias

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
in the august/september issue of "coral" they talked about this really rare serranidae but acts and looks more like a hawk fish. well the guy wo dose the ordering for my LFS found one and got it in. it is really cool but really $$$$ i can get it for $70 because i work there. i have tried looking around the internet but i cant find much about it because they are so rare i think. so i am posting to see if any one has one and can provide any help. i have found it under a few different names "Unarmed Perchlet" "Plectranthias Inermis" "Highfin Perchlet and "Plectranthias sp". any one know anything about it?

right now at work he has been there for about 2 weeks. i have not seen him eat anything but i am trying every thing. no luck right now but i feel because he is so small that he has to be eating some thing and i just am not seeing him do it. if he is still there and alive after 2 months and i still have not seen him eat anything he is going to come home with me.

Have not seen you around for a while Pat. Welcome back! The fish sounds interesting. I will be waiting for some links.

ya i have not been around for some time. i work just too much, but now that it is summer and the fish store has slowed down i can catch up again. how is the tank?

Coming along. I also started a nano in Dec. 12gal nanocube deluxe (purchased at your fine store). Check out my gallery for pics. Chances are I have seen you there or you have helped me at one time or another over the last few months. I have been in a lot. I got some of those awesome orange and green zoos a couple months back. Way off topic...sory.

Back
Top Bottom