Any thoughts on any "safe" to have/keep corals?
In general I understand how come they have toxins - to keep away (me), I mean predators...
I am going to end up a rare macro Algae farmer at this rate.
It is my preference to not have any corals which will paly toxin me or sting me. Call me a big baby if you want, to my face or behind my back...
It would be nice to not have this concern.
A number of years ago there was a paly toxin tank mass murder in my house and I am hoping to not be injured by my tank inhabitants. I got a numb hand from the initial incident. ( A frag rock fell a few inches off a higher rock and bumped the colony at the edge maybe 2-3 were bumped. I think 2 squirted out milky substance and I didn't realize what had happened until my hand was getting numb.)
Any ideas would be appreciated.
One of the things I do like is Rock Flower Anemones.
In the next few months my IM 80G lagoon tank will be set up and I do not want to make any serious mistakes, if they can be avoided.