Red bubble tip anemone splitting?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pmancf

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 2 red bubble tip anemones and 1 green tip bubble anemone. Once the green one got bigger, it moved right next to one of the red tip causing it to split. Is this normal? Both halves look great so not sure what to think about it

Attachments

• image-271253520.jpg
    image-271253520.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 168
The two red tips in front were one this morning. They look good but I noticed they are moving away from the green tip.

My 2nd rbta is getting ready to split. I can see the mouth enlarged and what looks like a hole where there is two edges coming together. Is it possible for both of them to split within the same week?

there 2 reasons y it wud split (1) because yor water parameters aren't good enough and the anemone is attempting survive by reproducing.(2) yor anemone is happy and it's doing it natural thing.

Parameters are awesome. Everything else is growing like crazy. The other one that split is looking awesome. It really seems like it has to do with that green bubble tip moving around.

that's good what u can do is grow the anemone and sell it on CL or to yor LFS for some store credit

Back
Top Bottom