redsea's 34g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry! The camera just ran out of battery :(. I will try to get some this weekend. Thanks for your interest!

Cool. Will be looking forward to seeing the tank again and it's happy inhabitants. :-D

Fantastic! They are all doing great so far, :).

Of course as I go to take pictures the battery runs out. I would use my iPhone, but when you turn it at the side you can see white lines going down it. That bothers me, lol, I need to get it replaced or something.

For the price of those things it should work all the time. lol

That happens to me alot, I go to take a picture and as soon as the light goes on it beeps and goes off. hehe.... I'm so lazy when it comes to charging the camera.

For the price of those things it should work all the time. lol

That happens to me alot, I go to take a picture and as soon as the light goes on it beeps and goes off. hehe.... I'm so lazy when it comes to charging the camera.

They should! The problem is I am all obsessive about it. That is all I can think of when I use the phone, lol.

I don't know if I will be using this tank as a QT or not. It would be nice to have another DT :lol:. I could always set up a 10g or two for QT purposes. What do you think?

You have a redsea max don't you? thats like an $800 setup, I would say stock it like a DT. QT tanks are the cheap ones that are basic, I think it would be severely underused in that capacity.

You can do some real simple but awesome stuff in the max. I've been debating getting a 12g just so I can be all minimalistic and stylish, with just inverts and maybe a fish or two. LOL It never ends, this obsession, does it? LOL

Yep, this is a redsea max 130d (that is where I got my username from :)).

I think the simplistic look is a great idea!

I think you should get a 12g, lol. The more tanks the merrier, LOL.

You are a TERRIBLE influence! lol My b/f might not be liking the idea though. I keep telling him we are upsizing all the tanks so we can downsize the count. lol

LOL. Say "just one more".

Or you could buy him some new gear for his tomato grow room. Then he would be more likely today yes to another tank!

Well, it has been over a month since I posted on this thread, so here is another! :-D

What do you guys think of a few Clown Gobies to finish up the stocking? I'm sorry, I am always changing my mind on what I want. If I did decide to go with Clown Gobies, how many could I get?

Thanks for reading and following still!

How many gobies do you have already? I have the yellow and green and they are fine together. :) I would think 3 might be the max in that size tank though. I'm looking at the black clown goby to add to my current ones, a little different.

I have none so far. :)

I really like the black one too! I would also definitely get a yellow one no matter which other ones I get.:) Now I will have to decide one more, and the stocking will be finished.

Nothing much going on in this tank, but I have a little update. :)

I saw a baby snail on my glass today, I thought that was pretty cool.

Later while I was using my mag-float, I accidentally scraped one off (I think). :( Let me tell you, these snails of TINY. Not 100% sure if they are Turbo Snail babies or my other kind of snail, my guess would be Turbos, however.

Lastly, I hope to order those Clown Gobies for this tank with my next LiveAquaria.com order, probably in June sometime. :-D

Thanks!

needmorecowbell said:
Sounds great! Your snails will probably get eaten, fish love snail fry.

Thanks! I was so excited this morning when I saw one, lol. I was definitely not expecting it!

Back
Top Bottom