redsea's 34g Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess if you move the rockwork you will be fine. But I have heard of them fighting. If you want to, I would say go for it. Just make sure the new one is smaller.

If it's one ocellaris and 1 b&w ocellaris then it would work out. Just get one smaller than your current one. If you have an orange pair, then it won't work.

slitherbomb said:
If it's one ocellaris and 1 b&w ocellaris then it would work out. Just get one smaller than your current one. If you have an orange pair, then it won't work.

Ok good. I only have one not a pair. Thanks for your input. BTW I am not driving LOL

That would be funny "driver arrested for talking about clownfish on an online forum" lol

Here they are!!!

Attachments

• image-1902153343.jpg
    image-1902153343.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 97
  • image-2524045290.jpg
    image-2524045290.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 105
I do a 2 hour drip for fish minumum. You don't really have to drip acclimate corals, I think temp acclimating is fine IME.

Dipping your corals is a good idea though, takes abotu 10 min and some coral dip. I use coralrx myself.

He is a pic. I only added a few cups of water every now and then because I only have one drip and I figured I would use that for the fish. Thank you so much everyone for your advice! I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• image-1174323605.jpg
    image-1174323605.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 93
They are getting along already!

Attachments

• image-2639000504.jpg
    image-2639000504.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 83
I am so happy the clowns are getting along!:D I can't wait for my new zoas to open up!!

Just a quick question.... How long do you think I should leave the lights out? The reason why i ask is because the light hasn't been on all day for my corals.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom