Reef Blog?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mattyfelts

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello everyone, was just interested in seeing how many of you all would be interested in following a reef blog.

On this blog would be current news, articles, photos, personal experiences from me and fellow reefers, and other things of that nature. Thanks :)

I'd definitely be interested :) I've actually considered starting one up in the past.

That's a great idea. Anyone can share interesting stuff and update everyone. A free for all forum that keeps on going. One thing I notice here now is the threads are just slowly pushed down on the list and soon forgotten. They are only limited on a single topic that the OP asks and sometimes being moved to none active files.

That's a great idea. Anyone can share interesting stuff and update everyone. A free for all forum that keeps on going. One thing I notice here now is the threads are just slowly pushed down on the list and soon forgotten. They are only limited on a single topic that the OP asks and sometimes being moved to none active files.

Well, I set up a simple tumblr blog for some reef pictures and new.

If you all wanna add anything you could send articles, photos, anything to dailyreef95@gmail.com

The blog is DailyReef

Tell me how you like it and any ideas on improvement, once again PLEASE send anything you want on the blog to dailyreef95@gmail.com or contact me directly here

Isn't this like what advanced aquarist is? Or are you able to respond to the articles. It would basically just be forum then...

similar but not the same, most posts will be photos and a slight phrase about an article then link you to another sight which holds it originally. Also, people can email anything theyd like on the blog to the provided email and it will be put on the blog (as long as its not inapropriate and is factual)

Back
Top Bottom