Refugium macro algae (cheato) ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always light my fuge opposite my display tank. This helps with the diurnal Ph shift that occurs at night. It doesn't completely offset it, but it helps.

I did not even know light affected ph. I have so much to learn. Lol head smack! Off to google to learn why I guess, haha

I like to keep it on opposite if possible also, but I'm not a fan of keeping the refugium light on 24/7. I believe the pods need a night time as well as the critters in the display tank do.

Well I don't believe I need pods because this is a fish only (lion, eel, puffer tank). However I don't even know how to get pods. I would think they would pop up from my LR. I will do 12 hour light schedule then.

Readingexcalibur said:
Well I don't believe I need pods because this is a fish only (lion, eel, puffer tank). However I don't even know how to get pods. I would think they would pop up from my LR. I will do 12 hour light schedule then.

If you wanted them badly and fast, you can buy some online and put them in your fuge to populate

Back
Top Bottom