Ricordia coral care

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jerinanyon

Aquarium Advice Activist
Why does one mouth on this look white and one look green? It was fine and I moved it about 2 inches higher into my tank. It's just compact lighting in the biocube so I didn't think it would make that much of a difference. Is it bleaching?

They are just fancy mushrooms, pretty indestructible, but with compact lighting that's really all you will be able to keep. They are pretty and grow and spread like weeds.

Have had it for about 4 months. No growth. And I have lots of corals under my pc lighting. I have t5 6bulb for the 72 bowfront I'm upgrading to next week though ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395540285.071117.jpg

Mushrooms and rics will shrivel up to avoid the light long before they will bleach IME, if you see them reaching up they want more light. A happy ric or mushroom will lie flat against the rock or sand

Could be turning white because you touched it I know when I move mine around they sometimes spew there guys up sort it's nothing to worry about

Back
Top Bottom