Ritteri splitting into not two, but 3. maybe 4. Plz help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyheitmiller

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I got this guy a week ago. I have a 75g tank with 75+ pounds of rock and also 75+ of sand, both live. I currently have a mated pair of false percs, a flame angel, and a engineer goby. Within the first hours I got the anemone my clowns moved in and haven't left it sence. Pretty nice colors too. My perimeters are listed below.
Nitrite:0
nitrate:0
Alkalinity:180-300
Ph:8.4

I have two t5 HO 54W bulbs, 10,000k each, and 4 T8 32W 6,500k. I will be getting more better lights when I get paid again. But anyway should I do a water change after there done?

a Ritteri anemone that is splitting into multiple parts

Hey can some of y'all check out my thread? I have a Ritteri anemone that is splitting into multiple parts. And need help. Ps, sorry for your loss I know how it feels

Can you take any pics of this? It's pretty common for bubble tip anemones to split, but I don't think it's very common for a Ritteri.
How long has your tank been running?

I can't at this moment, but been up for 4 years. I think it might be from stress. But it split off I guess this morning. Color is still really nice

fish are friends not food

My mag anem splitting

Attachments

• image-4018998439.jpg
    image-4018998439.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 185
Well I just got it that day, it's all better now, it's at the top till I get more lights

Back
Top Bottom