RO Water System?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brauny

Aquarium Advice Activist
What is one of the most affordable quality RO water systems to purchase for my 29 Gallon Biocube to do 5 gallon water changes weekly? I am thinking of installing one in my house by the water softener. Thanks for helping.

Check out the ones on bulk reef suply. I bought one from there any really like it, good quality too.

RO Water System

Check out the ones on bulk reef suply. I bought one from there any really like it, good quality too.

How expensive was it to install? I have a friend who is a plumber and want to install in my house. Right now using water from the main water line which is well water, yes I know not good, but have RO water right now that I am getting ready for water changes.

Are there any other systems that people recommend, the biggest aquarium I will ever get is probably 75 gallons, maybe 100, but right now I have a 29 Gallon system. Looking to install a system in my house so going to the grocery store once a week is removed from the equation.

What is the difference between the
BRS 4 Stage Value PLUS RO/DI System - 75GPD and the Normal Value of the Same Manufacturer.

max water

I bought one on e bay from max water RO DI drinking water/ reef 6 stage. it was 119.00 I thought that was cheap but it came a day early and it works great.100 gallons a day will make you about 10 gallons of water in about 2 and a half hours. which should be plenty.

The 'Value Plus' unit includes a pressure gauge and dual inline TDS meter.

Couldn't find that when reading, but thanks, for what I have, what do you think for the $$$$ is the best

Not expensive, ime. I ended up hooking mine to the cold water line with a hose connection splitter and a hose connection on the ro/di. You can also get the kind which sort of just pricks the water line with a little valve. Not sure what its called, but all you do is clamp it on and screw it down.

How expensive was it to install? I have a friend who is a plumber and want to install in my house. Right now using water from the main water line which is well water, yes I know not good, but have RO water right now that I am getting ready for water changes.

Pretty much nothing, it comes with all the hardware to install yourself.

Couldn't find that when reading, but thanks, for what I have, what do you think for the $$$$ is the best

I have the 5 stage 150gal per day water saver from BRS. It has the water pressure ga., and tds meter. If you buy it during a group buy its around $230. Since you have well water you will probably need a booster pump. I'm not sure what those go for.

I bought one on e bay from max water RO DI drinking water/ reef 6 stage. it was 119.00 I thought that was cheap but it came a day early and it works great.100 gallons a day will make you about 10 gallons of water in about 2 and a half hours. which should be plenty.

Exact same one i have and its incredible. And the waste is only 3 to 1 its so effecient! Although since ive installed my ro di and my 239 w t5 ho light my hydro and water bill is a combined 233 bucks from the normal 133 bucks a month. So beware

Back
Top Bottom