Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robbiesamp

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Does anyone know what the rock is called that has a magnet on the back and where I can get one

Kinda I don't need to hide anything I want to put some of my corals on it

If you follow the link and go to the site, that is exactly what they do.

O ok thanks have you seen the one off of mr saltwater tank tv

No but go to you tube and type in mr saltwater tank tv and it's the video that said use the force when aquaskaping your tank

I love them. Would do the whole back of the tank if I could. They will also do custom orders and you can drill them to hold frag plugs. They are a great product. I have a large and a jr.

Bige said:
I love them. Would do the whole back of the tank if I could. They will also do custom orders and you can drill them to hold frag plugs. They are a great product. I have a large and a jr.

Gonna give it a try thanks

You wont be disappointed. They are really nice. Cover up with coralline too.

But If you do drill them, take it slow. And stay away from the sides. They will crumble. Be gentle. Don't run drill full speed.

Ok how much are they and could I carve a hole in the middle for an anemone

There like 10 or 15 bucks. Yes you could carve it but I would email them and see if they would make you one just for that. Maybe they could start selling nem rocks. Cause that sounds pretty cool.

Does anyone have a link where to find these rocks at I still can't find them

Ok thanks thats great do you think I could put an Anemone in one of the rocks and which would be better

Back
Top Bottom