Saltwater Guppies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have seen this in a guys tank before. I think it's more the fish can tolerate high levels of salt. Can only assume that it was acclimated over a long period of time. Surely even after this transition the fish is still stressed. I don't think I would recommend doing it. They live in fresh in the wild I think the same conditions they live in should be reproduced in your aquarium

I have seen this in a guys tank before. I think it's more the fish can tolerate high levels of salt. Can only assume that it was acclimated over a long period of time. Surely even after this transition the fish is still stressed. I don't think I would recommend doing it. They live in fresh in the wild I think the same conditions they live in should be reproduced in your aquarium

Yeah, I agree.

I have them in my tank and they are doing great. Doing better in the salt than they did in fw. I did change them over very slowly when I first decided to do it but as soon as they went into the tank, they thrived.

Back
Top Bottom