Say hello to................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RLG2182

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My new green fluorescent shroom & hairy shroom. :D Not bad for $14 and $19. Found a nice LFS that has (2) 1000 gal tanks with nothing but frags/corals, etc. Bought a 200 gal bucket worth of Oceanic Sea Salt for $48 and 3 turbo snails for $2.99 8O

Also noticed... coralline is starting to grow on my base rock!!! :D I'm so happy... specks of orange, red, purple and green are starting to show up all over the place!!! Didn't take long, that's for sure. Coupled with the news that my firefish goby finally made it out of his hiding place after two days... and that I just finished with my latest DIY electrical project... I'd say that today was a fun & productive day. 8)

Attachments

• 002_022.jpg
    002_022.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 39
  • 002_017.jpg
    002_017.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 002_018.jpg
    002_018.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 45
200 gal bucket that must be after you mix it correct. Just making sure :) Also great prices on the coral! At my LFS the mushrooms would be like $35 :()

SeriousDude5 said:
great prices on the coral! At my LFS the mushrooms would be like $35 :()

Yeah! No kidding... they were a steal. I'm going back when they get their leathers in. :D And yes... it's a bucket that will make 200 gal :lol:

What made it better... one of the workers at the LFS was a friend I went to high school with!! Haven't seen her in YEARS!! 8O Amazing we remembered each other after so long. hah.

ya lol.. its just 200 gal worth of salt mix, 1/2 (i assume).. cup per gallon of wa wa ... { post count +1 :) }

Back
Top Bottom