schooling fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hear chromis work well. My question is that if I have only 2 or 3 group green chromis, will they still 'school' ?

raja

anthias, chromis, some tangs (but need tons of room), some jawfish, for schools i was always told do odd numbers more than 3. Sometimes threes enough but i had chromis and i had five worked out good (Until they got eaten)

Heni's school nice, my 2 act like siamese twins. You need to have a large system for them however.

Chromis will school. Even in a pair of three. I was told they would school with three, and thats what they were doing at the lfs when I saw them. :wink:

Some damsels can get mean and territorial. Stick with the blue/green chromis in my opinion.

What sized tank we talkin' anyway?

Ya, the stripe damsels I wold stay away from..... I have 3 BG chromis and they are cool little fish always hanging together. The one is a bit shy once in a while even after in the tank for almost 2 years and it peeks out from behind the fox coral and keeps an eye on the other 2. Was thinking of gettind 2 more?? they say odd numbers are better???????????????

Back
Top Bottom