Scratched Glass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freddie L

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Bought Coralife Lunar Lights and noticed scratches on the inside of my glass aquarium... Does anyone know of a way to remove these scratches? Thank You

We are glad your here. We try to answer all questions correctly. (I'm not always correct but I try) :oops: .

I think there is some kind of glass scratch remover that is used for lenses for glasses but I'm not sure if it will work or if its safe.

Are they definately scratches? I get some nasties every once in a while that my magnet cleaner smudge into thin streaks.

I have the same problem but it can be cleaned off. At least mine where not scratches they just looked like it.

Have you tried rubbing it from inside? Keep the magnet cleaner clean as well. Once gook gets under the cleaner it just smudges.

I have a nice scratch in mine :( I can feel it with my finger nail from the inside. I don't know if I did it with the mag float or while scraping corraline.

Still hoping someone has a way to remove the scratches on the inside if the tank... BTW (Gatorfreak), mine came by the way of my Mag Float (sand was in between) :cry:

Darin,aqualights are up and running. Great job on the shipping and most of all the customer service..... Will be calling for more goodies in the near future, Thanks Alot. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom