Sharing my excitement...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MattP725

Aquarium Advice Freak
I think tonight was kinda a pillar in my SW hobbie. My tank has only been running since the beginning of August (2nd week or so) and I have only had Livestock about 1 1/2 months. Everything went crappy at first like I figured it would but it has been pretty smooth lately. I just bought a couple things tonight and I am watching my tank with the lunars and it is just amazing. So many different things going on at once. My yellow tang is kinda chillin... just floatin around... my trigger is a lump and he sleeps about 15hrs a day so he is out... but everything else is so cool. My new lawnmower blenny looks like he is just flying around... doesn't really appear to be flappin his fins... just kinda glides on the water... my one new false perc is freakin out because he was just added to the tank but the other one is relaxing on a log... My snails are on the move and my hermit is busy knocking them over (big red clawed)... my emerald even made a special appearance to feed off the LR. I just found it kinda amazing to watch all this life function at once. I really didn't get much of an experience with it yet because my tank is so new. I can't imagine what you guys with the 125g established reefs see at nightime. Tonight is just one of those times when you feel like all your hard work and money is beginning to pay off.

Sounds like you've been bitten by the "reef bug". It's not a hobby, it's an obsession 8O !! Wait till' you see your first mini-star! Congrats Matt and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom