sharks and turtle via Cozumel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deep swim through, queen Angel and the old man (qs on a surface interval)

Awesome pics Qshark! Now why didnt you get a close up of the shark? :wink:

Anyway, now I know what you look like. Cool Gotee! :D

PS. I thought you was going to get me a Queen Angel or something like that????? :lol:

Just a question, how do you get a good seal on your mask with a gotee? I have often found that to be a little bit of a challenge. I normally have to trim mine down real short and use a little vasaline to get a quality seal.

Bearfan said:
Just a question, how do you get a good seal on your mask with a gotee? I have often found that to be a little bit of a challenge. I normally have to trim mine down real short and use a little vasaline to get a quality seal.

I just clear my mask a lot. :lol:
Actually, its not really a problem for me.

is that a nurse shark? great pics ! i do the same thing clear my mask alot wouldnt want to use vasaline it way to hard to get out :)

Ya its a Nurse . She was a pretty girl and gave us a pretty close fly by. They are a sweet shark, no worries.

I need a babysitter next month so I can go back without my kids.....

Any volunteers????? :wink:

scuba_steve said:
heheh unless your richard from survivor heheh did ya see him get bit lolol

Oh ya, forgot about that...lol
I have heard of people (very few) getting hit by nurses when they pull their tails to get them out from under a ledge for a pic. One guy had one attach to his chest and would let go. Had to take him, shark and all to an ER. Of course they had to kill the shark....poor shark.
I've been around more than a few of these, they are mellow.

Nitrate said:
Its a deal!!!!

All I have to do now is get my wife to agree :cry:

Me to...no way!!
She dove down there now, I think my solo trips are over. She's hooked now too. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom