shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

supermarvin76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can i have 2 cleaner shrimp in the same tank? Also will camel shrimp and cleaner shrimp get along? Are camel shrimp any "good"?I notice they are quite cheap, and they are not very attractive.

two cleaners will be fine. Camels are cheap and mostly live in groups under rocks. If you have corals beware. They are know munchers. Otherwise, they really do not do anything. Cleaners are much more fun to watch.

Skunk cleaners are the greatest shrimp. They have incredible personalities. My peppermint is cool, but nothing beats the skunk. I have 2 skunk and a peppermint and one sexy anemone shrimp. Too cute for words!

The Best

Skunk Cleaner Shrimp are the best. I have two and they are very entertaining every time you put food or your hand in the tank. Mine are very curious.

If I needed one or two to keep down any bad hitchickers on live rock and only a goby in residence, would the peppermint or the skunk cleaner be better? What are the max adult lengths?

Cleaners pick parasites off the fish. Peppermints will (maybe) eat small aiptasia anemone which sometimes come along on LR. Both are good to have :)

Back
Top Bottom