shrimps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wondering also what sort of clean up crew would be recommended and how many of each for a 125

i was gonna get six peppermint,,,a cleaner a camel shrimp and i do really like the coral banded shrimp but the more i read about them the more i think i should reconsider

im actually tryin to get together a clean up crew for my tank...its not a reef tank but in stead of getting into the corals i wanted to get a mixture of inverts.......so far on my list is 6 emerald crabs,,,,40 blue leg hermits,,,5 red leg hermits...a flower anenome...50 empty shells...5 sand sifting crabs...5 bumble bee snails...a pencil urchin...10 cerith snails...two feather dusters..knobby starfish...6 pepp. shrimp...1 cleaner shrimp...1 or 2 camel shrimp...1 coral banded shrimp...pink pin cushion urchin and 20 turbo snails....im not sure if im over doing it with the inverts....but the online store im gettin the stuff from gives you a shipping break for additional items....any advice to the list is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom