Six Line?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TitoBoyz2491

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well I used to have a sixline wrasse. I think they are very beautiful and are a perfect candidate for a small reef tank. I read about them before my last one and read they are picky eaters, Luckily mine ate flakes. Should I be worried about getting another one if I plan to feed flakes?

I have yet to see a picky 6line to be prefectly honest; however, I do hope you plan to feed more than just flake food considering a balanced diet is a healthy diet, i.e. frozen mysis, squid, fish, roe, shrimp, clams, etc. Flake is best left as "treats" with pellets being a better alternative.

mine ate everything that came across his path. Great fish with lots of personality and those big googly eyes. Do make sure your tank is COMPLETELY covered (at least with egg crate) no cracks, or you'll eventually find your wrasse on the floor, I lost two that way and I thought my tank was adequately covered.

James is right about variety. Best thing you can do is to have it for feeding your fish.

Back
Top Bottom