»Skimmer or Filter?«

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

apericles

Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hello, Am new here in the forum and new w aquarium as well so I do have a Q.
dogh I already have a small filter and a pump I do not know what to get first.
Am trying to go slow (money is tight right now :cry: )
aquarium is 540L 145 gl and I allrade have a kirug palet (Doris) and 2 cleaning shrimps, about 50 Kl living rock.
Too bad one of my fihs died yesterday. (Buterflyfish )
so I do not know what to get next.
thanks

Welcome to AA.com. Can you tell us more about the way your tank is set up? Is it or will it be a reef tank with corals? What kind of filter? How long has the tank been set up and running? What are your water parameters? What kind of lighting do you have?

Hej på dig! hello.

Tjena!
thanks for your note.
WELL WELL.. no am not too well 0X
let me start like ths.
I got my aquarium about 7 mths ago and right away I got watter and run it for 3 days.
Then I put the salt and run it for about a month.
Then I´ve got my living rock and run it for about 1 month and got the rest of my living rock.total of about 50 Kl
Run it till about a month ago I´ve got 2 shrips and a palet Kirurg (Doris from find Nemo)
my aquarium is a 540 L and the level is just perfect (salt) I add 2 L watter everyday.
I do not know about numbers and NO I do not have a tester to see my ph or anything.. BUTt I got the watter to be tested at the petstore (aqvarium centrum) and they toldme It was OK and I can get fish
I got a pum and a filter and now am getting a uvs ligHt and a sCummar.
Well I am trying to get a total of 5 fish and more like to get Koralet and some plants.
It was olways my DREEM TO HA SALTWATTER AQUARIUM.

Attachments

• 50qh0009.jpg
    50qh0009.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom