Small green bubble tip anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spechty37

Aquarium Advice Freak
I had bought a GBTA a couple of months ago two days later I came home from work and it was stuck in my over flow which is now fixed but the GBTA didnt make it. About a week later I found this tiny thing in the back of my tank and when I looked closer I could tell it was a tiny GBTA that must of split off of the other one that passed. It's been about two months and it doesnt look like it's growing at all I also purchased a rbta at about the same time I found this one and I can see he got bigger any ideas what I can do for him like I said there have been no changes to his appearance at all the first day I found him I could see his tiny tips and I have seen them since

Here's a picture

Attachments

• image-3015562493.jpg
    image-3015562493.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 98
I'd move him out of that spot if he isn't attached to the rock, hard to see if he is or not. If he's attached don't try to pry him off. Move a rock if possible to get light in or point a power head at him to see if he'll move. He won't survive in the shade like that.

Ok I will move him today he is attached to a small rock. I moved him when I first found him and he moved and It took me forever to find him he was under the rock

Back
Top Bottom