soaking food in garlic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is "supposed" to build up their immune system and/or increase appetite. You can use garlic from a store and crush it to extract the juice or buy ready made products. I use Seachem garlic guard and my fish seem to like it.

When I make my own blender much food. I add 2 heaping teasoons of minced garlic from the store. Look @ the ingredients and make sure theres no preservatives. The only thing in mine is garlic and water...

I add garlic extreme to the frozen cubes and I have noticed a huge increase in appetite and have actually seen many little white spots on my regal tang go away. I am not saying it is a cure for ich, but it has seemed to clean everybody up with regards to any type of sopots on them. I will never stop using it now.

MadManMac: How many drops of garlic extreme do you add to each frozen cube?

I also notice the increase in appetite and reduced white spots on my regal. I use garlic extreme and I put two drops with each cube. However, I don't know how often it should be used, but I use it once everyday.

i soak a cube of mysis or krill in a shot glass with garlic extreme in it. then i just pull the thawed chunk out and break it up in the tank water. Maybe once or twice a week.

I put Kent's Garlic Extreme on the algae that I feed my tangs. Since I started doing that I have not seen a white spot on my Regal. I do it everyday as well the only problem I am having is my living room stinks like garlic between 5-6pm everyday. I put a few drops on kinda smear it around the algae with the dropper wait about 5 minutes for it to soak in and then put it in. They Love it.

Doan

is it ok to add fresh garlic to my homemade frozen food when i make it, or should i pick up one of these liquid garlic products? the flake i feed is fortified with garlic, but the more i read about it's benefits the more i want my fish to have :) thanks!

Back
Top Bottom