Something bit me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildFlower

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
SW tanks are amazing.. I've only been into this for about 2 months, and I find myself in front of the tank with a flashlight looking for the new life and growth..

I can look at the tank in the morning.. then come home and find so much more then I saw hours before... it is metamorphosis before our eyes..

Yup.. Flower's been bit.. I just hope I can find enough change in my pocket to handle it!!! 8O

That's when you get to the point when you have to make a decision. File the receipts for later reference, or burning them so you never have to know how much you spent on your tank.

I wonder if we could write this off as a medical expense..its therapy!

Flower, I started w/ a 37 gallon fish only tank about 12 years ago..I now have a 175 and a 120 and will be upgrading to a larger tank w/i the next few years. I'm thinking 400 gallons or so.

An addiction? Naa! "The white powder and syringes (kalk) on my desk are for the tank, I swear officer!"

"The lights? Yes sir, I know what some people use halides for, but I have a reef tank..I swear officer!"

This is the only therapy that you can be held for 24hrs for suspicion of possession of drug paraphenelia. (that cant be spelled right, but oh well)

Squishy

Actually, it is only an addiciton if you go to meetings, otherwise it is a vice. So for those of you out there going to meetings, stop it because a vice is so much more fun than an addiction! 0X

BTW-You can also justify the expense as energy conservation because I get enough receipts to burn as heating fuel for most of the winter. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom