Specific Gravity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-3137627185.jpg

This one cost £120 and a further £20 for the d/i pod !

image-1510994489.jpg

As you can see the tap water is at 315ppm and the end product from the unit is 0ppm ! Tells it's own story don't it ! But after the water is stripped back it needs to be buffered back to 8.3ph I use salifert !

image-2571791306.jpg

Sorry got cross lines. Thought you was talking about the top up. My ro unit exactly the same and I use salifet

Yeh I was lol ! But to answer the original question top off water comes via the (v2) R/O-D/I into a storage container and via a (v2) float switch,solenoid valve and pump straight back to your sump ! Sounds complicated but it's simple ! Think of the ball cock in your toilet systen !

Yeh I was lol ! But to answer the original question top off water comes via the (v2) R/O-D/I into a storage container and via a (v2) float switch,solenoid valve and pump straight back to your sump ! Sounds complicated but it's simple ! Think of the ball cock in your toilet systen !

Cheers Pritchard shame you and Bazza didnt live closer one of yous could have come to show me lol

Mate it is so easy. Probably easier than anything else in a marine set up. Lol

I've got to say I'm so glad I found this site. So many helpful people like Greg. I've only been keeping fish for about 9 months and you've got guys like him helping with no hiding agenda or sales pitch. Helps for the love of his hobby. Hats off mate.

I've got to say I'm so glad I found this site. So many helpful people like Greg. I've only been keeping fish for about 9 months and you've got guys like him helping with no hiding agenda or sales pitch. Helps for the love of his hobby. Hats off mate.

Here here lol

One of my best friends is from London. We like working with you Brits. I am always fascinated by the differences in this hobby, or lack of them, we see from country to country.

Back
Top Bottom