Stock list for my 29g bioCube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PrettyFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi.
I am wondering if these fish are good choices for my 29g BioCube?
(1) green chromis
(1) firefish
(1) six line wrasse

And, down the line a pair of Clown Fish

Thanks for you advice .

A pair of smaller clowns and a purple or hilfrichi firefish would look great and keep your nutrient levels at decent rates. Focus on corals instead if you can. You can build a nice eye pleaser that way with just a few fish.

You prob need to decide on the chromis and firefish or clown fish. The sixline would be fine but keep a lid on the tank as they tend to jump and also a lot of rock work to swim in/out of.

Thanks, I do have a lid, some coral-already have the fish mentioned except for the clowns. The fish I have seem happy with each other.
Corals: two Zoa frags
1 green low growing mushroom
1 pink torch, already split from one head to two and looks like might be adding a third, (happy torch).
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394552726.053572.jpg

Basslets, Flame Angel, Bi-Color Blenny or Anthias?
Are there any fish in these families that are appropriate for my 29g reef Biocube? I also like some of the rock-type fish, but would rather not have a fish that digs into the sand too much.

My Blue Green Chromis has died, I think that when our street had a power outage, my crabs got it. (2 Emerald crabs and several hermit crabs). So, I only have a fire fish and a 6 Line Wrasse, the 6 Line is small one, so far.
I would also like a clown fish or a pair of clown fish.

I would only like one fish at this time, I am going slowly, unless I put in two smallish clown fish at the same time.

No angels of any kind, too small. The Biocube is a great tank and is pretty flexible. I had a Longnose hawk for a while, they're really interesting fish. I got hit with ich and lost every fish, but I have a dwarf lion now.

The blenny or any of the bassletts would be fine. No anthias or angels though

No angels of any kind, too small. The Biocube is a great tank and is pretty flexible. I had a Longnose hawk for a while, they're really interesting fish. I got hit with ich and lost every fish, but I have a dwarf lion now.

You have a dwarf lion in a bio cube? Op I agree with bribo

Back
Top Bottom