Stocking help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mcgolg76

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Have a 29 gallon tank
Current stock
2 clowns
1 watchman goby
2 peppermint shrimp
2 pistol shrimp
Maybe 10 hermit crabs
about 8 cerith snails
4 Nassarius snail
I Kenya tree coral

Problem is my tank is kind of boring. The clown fish territory is pretty small and behind the live rock so never see them. The goby never moves from his burrow. When he does see me darts underground. Never see the shrimp. Only seem to watch the hermit crabs and cerith snails

I know I can add more coral. But would love another fish. My nitrates are easily kept low so I know I can support a bigger biolode. Is there a single fish I can get that will fit in my tank that will not be a hider. Something that will actually swim around.
The two fish I am thinking about is a royal gramma and a 6 line wrasse. Any other suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I was gonna suggest royal gramma. You could probably do the six line too, I don't really see a problem.

Meaning both or one or the other

Sounds like you have the same problem as me lol. I reccomend against the gramma if you want something's that gonna make your tank more lively. They're gorgeous and awesome but pretty shy.

Mine stays in her cave pretty much 24/7 other than feeding and the occasional "get away from my cave" aggression lol. The sixline would add movement though.

Starry blenny!!!

Thinking of maybe getting a blenny and then maybe he six line wrasse

Back
Top Bottom