Stocking suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Amicus

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just bought a 29g biocube and it will be ready to stock in approx. 2 weeks. I am wondering what suggestions you all might have for a stock list. It is reef with half and half 36w CF at 14k. I like little guys so I am hoping to stock about 4 fish with shrimp and other critters.
I appreciate your help.

I would get a pair of clowns (occy or perc), a fire fish and maybe a six line wrasse. Possibly a dwarf angel instead of the wrasse.

A pair of clownfish always look good, but its really up to you. If u go to liveaquaria.com click on marine fish, then on nano fish and it will give you the diff types of fish that will fit your biocube. I have an orange spotted watchman goby, they are fun to watch and they keep your sand clean. Good luck.

I would get a pair of clowns (occy or perc), a fire fish and maybe a six line wrasse. Possibly a dwarf angel instead of the wrasse.
Are dwarf angels reef safe? I really like the dwarf Coral Beauty, but I heard they can be aggressive. I was thinking about some shrimp, a crab or two, sanils and about 4 small fish. Will the clowns get too big for the 29?

I had a dwarf half black angel, ate nearly very type of coral I have. Cost me a lot. :( had to take the tank apart to catch it and relocate to the 30g. I will never try an angel in a reef again. Each fish is individual, but its pretty much a 50/50 risk.

Back
Top Bottom