Suggestions please for my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr.diggler

Aquarium Advice Activist
I was looking for some suggestions.. My current tank has a tang and four damsels. I have a good amount of live rock and a sand bottom. I was looking at possibly a anemone. Also I was looking at some fish to maybe a SnowFlake eel, Banggai Cardinal, Orange Stripe Prawn Goby. But for the most part I dont want to have a reef setup I want to work with the live rock. Any Ideas.

You might want to include the tank size and how long it has been running. Most people recommend a well established tank for anemone.

I won't say anymore since I am a newb here myself :D

Anemone's can sometimes move around in a tank and sting the corals so thats something to be aware of. From what ive read its not a good for beginners, they need extensive light and attention. Cardinals need an established tank. Snowflake eels are ok, i havent had one so i cant really say. You dont want the reef setup you want to work with live rock?? No idea what you mean there.

the tank is 28 gallon bowfront... its been running for 6 months... alot of marine life has grown from the live rock.. i also got four turbo snails in there...

i think 28 gallons is too small for a tang, and the snow flake moray needs atleast 70gallons and will eat any shrimp or carbs in your tank, i found crushed crab shells in my tank form some crabs that came with my live rock, mabey try a coral beauty or a flame angel?

Back
Top Bottom