Suitable fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren_88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all
I currently have a RR94 with 2 common clowns, a watchman goby and dwarf parrot wrasse. Which other fish would be suitable to add to my tank? I have been advised against royal gramma as it may not get on with my wrasse. What fish does everyone suggest?

Thanks for your help
Lauren

I am not really familiar with the RR94, so I will only say fish that can live in smallish aquariums. They are all also reef-safe.

Zebra Dartfish
Fire Goby
Blue-Green or Blue-Reef Chromis (both need to be in groups of at least 3)
Midas Blenny
Banggai Cardinalfish
Lawnmower Blenny

I can add more if you say how big the tank is and if you are going to go reef :)

Would a blenny be ok with the fish currently in the tank?
Clowns, wrasse and goby?

I've just looked up blennies. Only problem us they are bottom dwellers like my goby. Wanted something to be active in the centre really as clowns are always up in right corner, goby is always hiding and wrasse is usually hanging about in the rocks.

Chromis. I just added a school to provide the movement I wanted. I'm very happy so far. How many gallons is your tank?

Only 20gallons and I already have 4 fish so was looking for just one more. A group of chromis might be too many for a small nano

Back
Top Bottom