suitable fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jimmy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a wedgetail trigger, volitan lion and a lunar wrasse. Can anyone suggest other suitable fish to add?

What is the size of the tank and general set up? It would be hard to recommend something based soley on the current inhabitants. Small fish will definately be a no-no :wink:

Cheers
Steve

Keep in mind that you already have 3 large growing fish, two of which are quite active swimmers so I would not suggest more than one addition depending on what you choose. Large angels, smaller eel species, marine betta, scorpion fish or possibley one of the larger growing puffers from the Canthigaster species.

As I am sure you may already be aware, the types of fish you seem to enjoy are large growing and often times messy eaters which can make it a challenge to get the right mix. At the next (affordable) opportunity, you should consider upgrading the tank size to a 150-225 gal tank. It would allow for much more variety as well as being easier to maintain overall.

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom