Sunny D placement in stock biocube 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eggpaul

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got a sunny D frag. 5 polyps for $18. What is the best placement ? Have it on the sand bed ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392109802.643095.jpg now. Biocube 29 stock lighting. I was thinking of gluing it more towards the top. But if I don't have to that would be great.

I have power compacts. When you say wherever, does that mean they will grow the same amount at the bottom and top? Will they get more color meat the top and grow faster?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I would place it somewhere and see if it's reaching for light. If not then wherever you put it is fine. They're a slower growing zoa morph

give them a few days you'll know if there reaching for the light
once acclimated to the light I would try mid level in tank
I wouldn't glue them till you find final placement
nice score

give them a few days you'll know if there reaching for the light
once acclimated to the light I would try mid level in tank
I wouldn't glue them till you find final placement
nice score

Good info. I was about to glue them last night. I'll try the middle, then glue it. I'm going to pick up some Red hornets, blue hornets, purple hornets, Blue Tubs, and Ice fires soon. I think I need a bigger tank. :whistle:

Good info. I was about to glue them last night. I'll try the middle, then glue it. I'm going to pick up some Red hornets, blue hornets, purple hornets, Blue Tubs, and Ice fires soon. I think I need a bigger tank. :whistle:

I have blue hornets, tubbs and ice fires. All are sweet

Back
Top Bottom