Super colored polyp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those "super colored polyps" are no different than regular zoo's IMO. I have some nice denim, yellow and orange mouth zoo's that I got from a reefer on this board and they are just as bright.

I keep mine in my NanoCube with 48watts of PC lighting and they are doing great!!

Attachments

• dsc00037_132.jpg
    dsc00037_132.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 22
Those look like regular zoanthids, just with very nice color. I have my zoa's under MH lighting and they love it. They will do good under less lighting as well, of course.

what is your tank set up? Zoos do not need MH lighting and will do well under all highout put lights systems. PC, VHO, MH are all good for them.
There just using a term super colored for their high end zoos. There are alot of different colored ones out there, some just plain old green and brown some nice yellows and reds.

my tank setup is usually in my signature but that disappeared for some reason...

I've got 265watts of PC lighting in a 75g. I like the super colored ones(expecially blue)...and just wondered if i could keep them since they might demand more light.

"your good to go" .... place them about midway up, NOT in heavy direct current and they will be just fine!

I like them blue's myself!!! now only if I had room in my Nano or better lights on my 29gal.

Back
Top Bottom