Switching hob filter for phosban reactor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update:
All my fishes and corals are doing good. Everything was out swimming or open. I called Dr Foster and Smith and they are sending me a replacement but i had them switch it to mj400 unfortunately they had to keep it a cobalt. I opted for the mj400 instead because with the mj600 i barely had the ball valve open it was vibrating and in my best guest is what caused it come back through the plug as it was building up pressure and had to get the water out somewhere.

That is scary to think water was forced into the insulation.:nono:

I know it freaked me out, im just glad i caught it, it could of wiped out my tank or even worse started a fire

Question its prob going to take til middle of next week for my pump to get here will i need to replace my gfo media or can i just plug the pump in and go?

How are things going with the reactor? I am supposed to receive Next Reef MR1 Complete today. I would like to remove my HOB filter like you wanted. Plan is to run the reactor and my HOB skimmer for a week or two and see how the nitrates are doing. Let me know how your reactor is working out for you.

I left my hob filter on to run carbon and I like the flow it adds to the tank. I also like my reactor it has kept my phosphates low and algae has been disappearing and dont have to clean glass as often

Back
Top Bottom