t5 corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zacheyp

Aquarium Advice Addict
My tank is 20 long and my t5's are coming this week, it is a 4 bulb fixtyre. Can i get a clam??
More importantly, which corals would you reccomend?
Bonus question, Are there any good inexpensive corals i could get.
Thanks all

if you do, i will make my sig gboy66 is awesome
for 1 day

zacheyp said:
gboy wins,how do i make a sig

Lol yesss! I would like to thank the academy!! Mom, how could i have done it without you! And dad, you gave me the push to be the best!

Lolololol

i cant figure it out
ill just post it after every comment for a day

GBOY66 IS AWESOME

Gboy66 said:
Lol yesss! I would like to thank the academy!! Mom, how could i have done it without you! And dad, you gave me the push to be the best!

Lolololol

LOL!!!!! Hahaha id like to think my producers and Clint Eastwood for looking totally bad!!!

you can keep a maxima clam under a 4 lamp T5ho in a 20gallon, and whatever sps corals you want. 20s are not very tall thus require less lighting. that being said with individual reflectors and quality lamps T5s are incredibly intense and as far as i'm concerned more then capable of growing the same as MH or LEDs if you use the correct amount of lamps and on a side note T5s will give you a much nice light spectrum then any MH will

you can keep a maxima clam under a 4 lamp T5ho in a 20gallon, and whatever sps corals you want. 20s are not very tall thus require less lighting. that being said with individual reflectors and quality lamps T5s are incredibly intense and as far as i'm concerned more then capable of growing the same as MH or LEDs if you use the correct amount of lamps and on a side note T5s will give you a much nice light spectrum then any MH will

Can i keep lps?

GBOY66 IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am keeping everything including a maxima clam under the fish need it fixture. I don't think you'll have any problems. :)

Back
Top Bottom