Tangs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know that tangs from the same genus normally don't get along, but would tangs like the scopas, yellow, and purple get along if all added at the same time? Thanks

Probably not in anything under an 8 foot tank,,and even then i would bet the purple ends up running the other 2 out..My purple is a big ol bruiser ,,and they are thought to be one of the more aggressive tangs..Its possible and may work,,but for how long is the real question.. I would say pick one and go with it

Probably not in anything under an 8 foot tank,,and even then i would bet the purple ends up running the other 2 out..My purple is a big ol bruiser ,,and they are thought to be one of the more aggressive tangs..Its possible and may work,,but for how long is the real question..

Ok, thanks. What about just a scopas and yellow?

Its the same situation ,,they are mirror images of each other...Probably can be done though..I have no experience with a scopas tang...Had a YT years ago in a 90,but traded it when i upgraded because i wanted a purple instead..
You have a 6 foot 150 right?

FTMMWS said:
Its the same situation ,,they are mirror images of each other...Probably can be done though..I have no experience with a scopas tang...Had a YT years ago in a 90,but traded it when i upgraded because i wanted a purple instead..
You have a 6 foot 150 right?

Well I might in a few months, I am planning ahead lol. Thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom