Tank fix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bray84

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I notice a little wobble from tank when scrapping the glass so had look about for why. Found that one of legs under stand ain't sitting right can see a bolt above rest but not this one like its collapsed so sound like I going to have rip tank apart as its 80 gal and over 350kg but lucky still got old tank and stuff but will give it a steam clean before use again. Can I just move rock,fish and water straight over and keep some of the other water to use when fixed and leave bit covering sand in tank will water in old tank be ok to use again as will lose about 40%

It's heavy when empty so no chance when got stuff in it plus have to move it abit anyways so was goin be big job no matter what just glad found this before moving

Might of broke as uneven tank can put a lot of pressure on the part that's not even and seal could break

Yeah goin be nightmare lol should of checked it when put tank in few wks ago but least gives me something to do on my days off work

Anyone tell me if can use water again if put in old tank from dt as will be more than 50% if not

Cheers, what's best way to move it as have move it few feet and ain't going to be able to lift so have to move it alone floor

Well the rubber on bottom of the feet has worn away so the metal went through it so put about 5mm metal under for now, still not 100% level but its better than was so goin see if can get new foot or just leave it as better than it was

Back
Top Bottom