Taotronics on a bio cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefer4eva

Aquarium Advice Activist
Ok so it's that time of the year for buying new bulbs(which many know are expensive)and I'm looking into buying the 120 watt dim able taotronics and I know many have them here...I guess my question is ...is this too much light for a 29 bio cube?and if not how high should it be above the tank?

Ok so it's that time of the year for buying new bulbs(which many know are expensive)and I'm looking into buying the 120 watt dim able taotronics and I know many have them here...I guess my question is ...is this too much light for a 29 bio cube?and if not how high should it be above the tank?

It can be done. I have the AI SOL BLUE fixture above my BC29. Are you keeping the good? I cut out a hole and placed the AI in the stock good and used the stock splash guard. At max my lights are whites 60% royals 70% and blues 80%

I have a bio cube 29 information thread.

I'm in the process of building a new custom stand being that the one that comes with the tank is made of crap wood and its a little wobbly ..I'll post pics of that process once it gets started ...as far as the hood I'm going to do without only cause I'm making it rimless(kinda like the clean modern look of it)

I'm in the process of building a new custom stand being that the one that comes with the tank is made of crap wood and its a little wobbly ..I'll post pics of that process once it gets started ...as far as the hood I'm going to do without only cause I'm making it rimless(kinda like the clean modern look of it)

Nice! Sounds good. Can't wait for pics

Sounds awesome..I could use some aqua scraping help with mine once it gets to that point I kinda had to rush my tank.i had a 90 gal. Reef setup in my last apartment.when I moved here I bought a 120 gal. Reef ready to transfer everything from one to another without having to cycle and my new landlord said NO to me having the fish tank of that magnitude so I had to downgrade fast as well as get rid of thousands of dollars of coral I once had in my 90 gal.what a headache getting rid of not one huge tank but two.:(

Back
Top Bottom