Temp for saltwater aquarium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

earlysteven

Aquarium Advice Freak
So since I've had my new lights my temp has gone up to 80 is that ok for my 150 gallon has two clown fish ,mushrooms and blue leg hermits.

Thank you very much I figured it was just wanted to double check. :)

ive had tanks in the past go as high as 84 never had any issues 80 is fine

Yea I know I was just saying I've had tanks in the past get that hot before I keep my tanks at 80

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah mine used to get that high as well and my fish were fine. Just feel like a reef does better at a lower temp :)

I keep my 90g 81* year round Things seem to grow faster now not sure it was temp difference but it seems to be, used to keep it at 78* nothing grew this fast the 81* was a fluke accident when I was in hospital for 2 weeks , wife fish sat guess you could say good accident

Ya should be fine I think if not I'll buy a chiller and seaweed if my fiancé even touched anything while i was gone everything would be dead lol

well I had to teach her as I spend a lot of time in hospital , now I know she can be trusted , I had a service come in a little over a year ago and they messed up my tanks they just dosed the hell out of the tank not taking readings , and I even told them I don't dose my tanks ,
so now the heat is on my wife if anything goes wrong but she knows to call me if things get crazy lol , I know I can trust her not to add junk without asking , plus I'm more comfortable knowing someone who knows how I keep my tank is maintaining it while I'm away

Haha ya I've tried teaching mine to do everything she would rather just look pretty and go shopping lol.

Back
Top Bottom