That figures!...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SoylentGrundy

Aquarium Advice Freak
So here I add a Royal Gramma to the tank, and of course with a new fish my face is glued to the glass. Day 1: he tucks himself into a cranny of the LR and won't come out...Day 2: he hides in a cave in the back of the tank where he cannot be seen without climbing halfway behind the tank to see a glimpse of him...doensn't that jusf figure!.....*grumble*

LOL He'll come out when he feels more secure with his new home. Mine liked to rest in holes in the rock as well but spent alot of time out swimming and plucking pods off the glass. He just made the mistake of resting in the wrong hole one day and was never seen again. (mantis) Good luck with your new charge. :D

I am sure he is just settleing into his new home. Give him some time and it will fine. Very nice choice on the royal gramma. I have two in my 72 gal and they are awesome to watch. You will love the fish...Lando

Update....
He now shows himself. But the second you go near the tank, *poof!*, he darts back in his cave. Maybe in a few days he'll come out when I'm close. So of course I spend all of my free time sneaking up on the tank to get a close look at him. I'm such a nerd.

Back
Top Bottom