The Final Fish of tank stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mitchell0605

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay guys, I need one more fish in my 23.8G Reef Tank.
Current Occupants are:
Black Ocellaris Clown
Sixline Wrasse
Scooter Blenny
Chromis
I need one more fish. Preferably a more exoticly coloured/shaped speciman. It can't fight with my current members and must be reef safe.
Every suggestion I recieve will be well researched by me so just throw em out there and I'll do the rest. I'll compile my list and inform you all of my final discision. By all means consider this a debate thread as well.

On your marks......

Get set.....

GO!!!!!

Just a couple thoughts first. With 4 fish in a 23 gallon tank I`m thinking you are already at your limit. Five will be pushing it. You`ll need to make sure you are doing weekly 25% PWC`s. Also sixlines can be very aggressive to newcomers in a tank. Anything you add might be picked on unmercifully by thje sixline. Just a few thoughts off the bat.

Thanks melosu. The Sixline isn't a bad one though he's very curious about new things. My new Scooter Blenny mystifies him. He's always swimming down next to him and looking at him. One or twice he has very softly picked at the side of him like he's picking a bug or something off. Any suggestions?

Also I was thinking Pistol Shrimp and Watchman Goby pair.

Back
Top Bottom